Shipping & Returns
CAN WE SHIP TO YOU?
We can ship anywhere in the United States. We are unable to provide international shipping. If you live outside of the United States, please feel free to email our customer service and we will do our best to direct you to the Zalto importer for your country.
HOW WE SHIP
All orders are shipped via UPS Ground unless you select expedited shipping during checkout. Our warehouse packs orders very carefully to avoid breakage in transit. When your order arrives, please do check to make sure that your entire order is in your package and is unbroken. If an item has been broken in transit, please take photos of the outer packaging and broken item and get in touch with us so that we can send you a replacement asap.
The easiest way to order is right here, online. However, if that makes you nervous, please feel free to call our office and we will be happy to help you place your order or answer any Zalto questions you may have. We can be reached at 415-747-8404. Our office is open from Monday thru Friday, 9:30-4:30 PST.
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIMES
We ship Zalto glassware via UPS from our warehouse in Connecticut. We have been informed by UPS that they have instituted a "Ground Service Modification" which will be in place from November 25th to December 27th. To wit:
- The UPS Ground service modification will be in effect for packages tendered to UPS November 25 - December 27. During this time, a limited number of UPS Ground and UPS Standard packages, with transit times of three or more days, and with certain origins and destinations, may experience additional time in transit.
- Tuesday, Nov. 24 - Normal pickup service, modified Ground service.
- Wednesday, Nov. 25 - Normal pickup service, modified Ground service. All UPS Next Day Air packages picked up on Nov 25th will be scheduled for delivery on Friday, Nov. 29.
- UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked up today will be scheduled for delivery on Monday, Nov. 30th.
- Thursday, Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day - No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Dec. 17 - is the last day to send some UPS Ground packages scheduled for delivery on Thursday Dec. 24. Note that most UPS Ground shipments will have later last shipping days. This date is for the longest shipments from our Connecticut warehouse (i.e. to Hawaii or Alaska.)
Our return policy lasts 30 days from the date of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. If you are requesting a return due to breakage in transit, please note that we need to be contacted within 48 hours of the glassware being delivered to you. Please take a picture of the outer shipping box and the broken item and contact us at customerservice@
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Unfortunately glasses that have been unwrapped from their protective paper wrapper can not be returned.
Please do not attempt to re-wrap glasses in their paper wrapping and return them to us. Quality control will not accept items back into inventory that show a previously removed paper wrapper.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at either customerservice@
Exchanges (if applicable)
We replace items if they are defective or damaged at arrival. If your glass arrives broken, please see the return policy above. If your glass is defective, please contact us and describe the issue along with a photo of the defect. You can send this information to customerservice@
Please understand that glass breaks and we can not replace or exchange a glass that breaks during regular use and due to improper handling and care. To avoid breakage, please follow the instructions on our website and on the flyers that arrived with your shipment. Most importantly, please note that we do not recommend washing Zalto stemware by hand as this can cause breakage and potential injury. We recommend washing your Zalto glassware in a dishwasher, per the instructions.